Dissemination of information is very important in the Commission's approach to tackling food waste in co-operation with the EU countries and stakeholders. The Commission has prepared communication materials in all languages related to food waste reduction.
Feel free to use or disseminate the materials below.
Let's work together to reduce food waste!
- How to reduce food waste in your daily life
- How to avoid food waste at home - International Day of Awareness of Food Loss and Waste 2020 campaign
New! EU food donation guidelines factsheets:
- Food donation in the EU – general information
- Food information and redistribution
- Food safety and hygienic rules
- Financial rules on food donation
- Video: EU Platform on Food Losses and Food Waste
- Video: Food loss and waste related actions proposed in the Farm to Fork Strategy
- EU Green Deal
- EU Farm to Fork Strategy
- United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- FAO Technical Platform on the Measurement and Reduction of Food Loss and Waste
- FAO Save Food
- Champions 12.3
- European Circular Economy Stakeholder Platform
- Key recommendations for action of the EU Platform on Food Losses and Food Waste
- Frequently Asked Questions: Reducing food waste in the EU