On 9 October 2020 a food and feed crisis coordinators meeting took place regarding the detection of ethylene oxide residues in sesame seeds from India. Summary record of this meeting.
Updated state of play and discussion in the summary record of the PAFF committee of 23-24 November 2020.
Updated state of play and discussion in the summary record of the PAFF committee of 22-23 February 2021.
- Information note on EU measures concerning the illegal use of fipronil on some poultry farms (10 August 2017)
- Access the RASFF portal
- Access the RASFF Consumers' Portal
- RASFF video presentation
- RASFF annual reports and infographics
- Country fact sheets
- Q&A Rapid Alert System for Food and Feed
- History of RASFF as a timeline
- How does RASFF work
- RASFF Portal user manual
- Regulation (EC) No 178/2002